If the reviews of all of guests and the experience of our vendors was the only thing to gage our success on then the 2nd Annual Grassroots Wedding Fair was a success. What we lacked in numbers we definitely made up for in a gorgeous settting on a most dreadful wet and cold February 12, 2011.
- Amoda Flowers art beeswax candles bike power Blushing Bride bouquets bouttoniere bridal party Brilliant Eco Events cards caterers catering cocolico Decorating DIY dresses eco-friendly eco-friendly jewelry eikcam designs etsy EVeryone Loves Veggies Exhibitor exhibitors fair trade flowers farmer's Farmer's market fashion gift certificates grassroots Grassroots Wedding Fair Green Event Greenprint Events green wedding green wedding ideas handmade handmade soaps handmade wedding handmade wedding dress Heritage Hall invitations kids camp local local choices love Main Street Markets organic pedal power potluck Pure Magnolia raw chocolate raw chocolate wedding favour spud! style sustainable sweet earth photographics The Wheat in the Barley Tips UBC Farm Vancouver vegan vegan cake vintage vintage wedding wedding decor wedding fair wedding favours wedding gift ideas wedding gifts wedding photography wedding planning wedding registry weddings wedding stories Wise Hall
- Accessories Attire boutique bridal jewelry catering ceremony charitable donation DIY decorating Eco-friendly wedding eco-friendly wedding invitations Exhibitor Florist Green Event green wedding Handmade Markets organic prizes registry sustainability Tips vegan vegetarian catering venue vintage Wedding Attire wedding decor wedding favour wedding gift ideas wedding show
- fb.me/5HFTj7Oi9 1 year ago
- A wedding gift the natural way. fb.me/1BSCsRvPv 5 years ago
- Exciting news from Pure Magnolia. fb.me/zYdzlWTp 5 years ago
- Thank you to all those interested in our next event. This is the dilemna we are facing. In order to host an... fb.me/xQ2NYaPa 5 years ago
- Just an update for everyone as question abound. A fall show will happen this year. The energy is there, but we... fb.me/JMWaOaZ8 5 years ago