If the reviews of all of guests and the experience of our vendors was the only thing to gage our success on then the 2nd Annual Grassroots Wedding Fair was a success. What we lacked in numbers we definitely made up for in a gorgeous settting on a most dreadful wet and cold February 12, 2011.
TagsAmoda Flowers art beeswax candles Blushing Bride bouquets bouttoniere bridal party Brilliant Eco Events cards catering cocolico Decorating DIY dresses eco-friendly eco-friendly jewelry eikcam designs Exhibitor exhibitors fair trade flowers Farmer's market Grassroots Wedding Fair Green Event green wedding green wedding ideas handmade handmade soaps invitations local choices Main Street organic Pure Magnolia sustainable sweet earth photographics UBC Farm Vancouver vegan vintage wedding decor wedding fair wedding favours wedding gifts wedding photography wedding planning wedding registry
- Accessories Attire boutique bridal jewelry catering ceremony charitable donation DIY decorating Eco-friendly wedding eco-friendly wedding invitations Exhibitor Florist Green Event green wedding Handmade Markets organic prizes registry sustainability Tips vegan vegetarian catering venue vintage Wedding Attire wedding decor wedding favour wedding gift ideas wedding show
- A wedding gift the natural way. fb.me/1BSCsRvPv 3 months ago
- Exciting news from Pure Magnolia. fb.me/zYdzlWTp 7 months ago
- Thank you to all those interested in our next event. This is the dilemna we are facing. In order to host an... fb.me/xQ2NYaPa 8 months ago
- Just an update for everyone as question abound. A fall show will happen this year. The energy is there, but we... fb.me/JMWaOaZ8 8 months ago
- simply lovely! fb.me/164gNddDl 11 months ago